Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weblog 2


This is my random table that I use for holding things that don't go anywhere else. I love candles and LOVE flowers so I have them all over the place. Additionally, I enjoy reading and keep TIME magazines for when I'm bored.


Some decorations.  I bought the painting of the Dalai Lama from a Bloomington artist off of Kirkwood. I keep pictures of my friends up and also have more flowers.  I am Christian but the picture is neat looking so I snagged it for 10 dollars.


My cupboard is filled with ramen, mac & cheese, ravioli and various other quick fixes.  I work all the time so I try to buy meals that I can prepare on the run.


Some movies I like.  I don't enjoy scary movies but I like action/adventure movies like "The Departed" and "Carriers".  I also like romance movies and comedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment